Are you prepared?

Preparedness Pantry Blog Food Storage Analyzer™

Friday, April 27, 2012

Diaper Cover & Leg Warmers

Finally!  I managed to get a photo of this darling set of Zebra Diaper Cover and Leg Warmers. 

The pattern can be found at http://shop.snappytots.com and is very easy & quick to make.  She includes changes for older babies/todlers as well.

And just to add to the Cute Factor, I have not gotten the photos of my cocoon like this one, but it is finished.  It and the set above will be given to a  lady for her first grandbaby.  I think she'll love them.

Also a Snappy Tots pattern


I've been thinking of how cute this entire set would be as a  little Honey Bee.  Whatcha think?

1 comment:

Karla said...

Hi, Gail! Thank you for following my blog! I loved reading the list of blogs you follow. You love amigurumi, don't you? :) Are you here in Georgia, too? I'm wondering if I "know" you from the Crochet Peaches' group.

Have a great day!