Are you prepared?

Preparedness Pantry Blog Food Storage Analyzer™

Sunday, January 9, 2011

2011 E-Book Reading Challenge

I've just signed up for the 2011 E-Book Reading Challenge at The Ladybug Reads  Why not join us and keep track of your reading history for the year? 

My first book of the year; 1) Lucifer's Hammer by Larry Niven and Jerry Pournelle
Find it here~
I began looking for this book as soon as I got my Kindle.  And requested that it be released to Kindle every week.  Finally it is available!  I've worn out two or three copies of the book in paperback because I read it over and over, but maybe now that it's an e-book it won't wear out~:o)
  Lucifer's Hammer is a story of what happens to Earth when a comet hits.  It follows a few people from discovery of the comet, through the strikes on Earth, and their efforts to rebuild their corner of civilization.

It's a bright sunny morning here, with ice/snow possible late today?  Weird weather!!!  But as it clouds up and gets colder it will be a super day for crocheting, spinning, and of course Reading~

1 comment:

La Coccinelle said...

Thanks for joining the challenge. Have fun!