Are you prepared?

Preparedness Pantry Blog Food Storage Analyzer™

Monday, September 14, 2009

RAK Yarn

An e-friend sent me a surprise. A wonderful RAK! She sent yarns for me to use in making more things to donate for children this Christmas.
Some of it is awaiting "assignment" but most of it is already assigned for specific items. I'll have to work fast to finish the great-grandchildren's gifts so I can get going on the donate things.


See the greenish ball of yarn? It is shimmery and would be a beautiful ball-gown for a doll. Don't you think?

The little round box, has beautiful stitch markers in it. I have never had such pretty ones and can't wait to use them!

The note pad says "Got Guage?" which is a reminder that I surely need! My guage is frequently waaaaaay off~
What a wonderful surprise! Thank you so much Joy!






No comments: